Be on time for teeing up. Be there 15 minutes before
If you’re 15 minutes before tee off – you’re late.
Late fee – $10 for club fund.
2nd time = 2 shots penalty (Counted in Pool money comp.)
3rd time = 4 shots penalty.
Reinforcement of the REVISED rules:
After the players meeting on 26/3/2017.
- Juniors –Under 13 only – Tee off on RED TEES
- Home membership fee $150
Non Home membership fee $50
(Including a new uniform, jacket and hat fee for 2017)
Green Fees are: $60 – all courses
There will be 4 majors in 2018:
- VVGA TET – 18/2/18
- Club Championship – 18/11/2018
- Winter Cup in 26/8/2018
- VVGA End of Year 2018 RACE Winner will get $1000.00
(RACE points are reset for October, November, and December)
End of year Dinner for Trophies and Prizes presentation – Club funded.
Monthly Medal and Major Competitions including all Match Play Comps’ handicaps capped at 27 MAX for Men and 36 MAX for women.
- 1st, 2ndand 3rdplace trophies for Majors. 1st place trophy only to other competitions.
- Players need to play MINIMUM 12 games over a span of 12 months before to qualify for major tournaments. Players need to play at least 1 game per month to qualify for Monthly Medal.
- Be on time for teeing up. Be there 15 minutes before
(If you’re 15 minutes before tee off – you’re late). Late fee = $10 for club fund. 2nd time = 2 shots penalty (to be counted in Pool money comp.)3rd time = 4 shots penalty.
- Uniform is required for monthly Medal and Major Tournaments. (3 x PRO-V golf ball penalty for club fund)
- Groups SELECTION are by LEADER BOARD from the previous week or by ballot. Previous week’s Winner can choose to go in first group with players of his/her choice.
-Club Fund – $10 donation each player for selected group playing last in the queue.
- Weekly prize is 1 box or 2 sleeves of golf balls depend on amount of contribution for the week.
Hole-in-ones are paid Green fees for 12 months.
(This is on the proviso that the next Hole-in-one will negate the previous one on green fees entitlement. In another word only the latest Hole-in-one will get the green fees entitlement.)
Winning JUNIORS are to be given a box of PRO V1 golf balls any given week. JUNIORS are not to be encouraged in joining the pools.